Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Look I got Tagged

Five things... I've also probably done it before too.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago ...
1- Fairly new mom of only 1 kid - how whackadoodle is that?
2- Assistant directing at the daycare
3- Living in the little house on oh no! I've forgotten the name of that street.
4- Sleeping on 2 twin beds smooshed up together
5- Partying

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Assignment for TECA
2- Finish watching Top Chef
3- Laundry
4- Dishes
5- Run the kids here, there, and everywhere

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- OMGOODNESS!!! Tostito's Flour Tortilla chips. I ate half a bag for dinner with salsa.
2- Grapes
3- Tootsie Rolls - tempted me at 3 different stores today, but I resisted
4- Apples
5- Cookie dough

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire... (single million or ongoing millions?)
1- Buy 3 reasonably-priced houses in 3 states
2- Pay off all our debt
3- Buy a new Chrysler T&C with the swivel seats and the table in the middle
4- Save/Invest
5- Hire a team of maids

5 places I have lived...
1- Mt. Vernon, WA
2- Puyallup, WA
3- Spanish Fork, UT
4- Logan, UT
5- several places in Texas

5 jobs that I have had...
1- nurse's aide at a retirement center
2- various daycare positions
3- Cashier at a couple of lumber yards
4- Claims entry for BCBS
5- Medical transcriptionist

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

Um, I tag ... anyone who hasn't already done it and happens to stumble here somehow.

No comments: