Friday, December 7, 2007
1. Where where you 3 hours ago? same place I am now, which means my shift is almost over!!
2. Who are you in love with? My husband and my kiddos
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Probably
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? too many to mention
5. When was the last time you went to the mall? about 2 weeks ago for Christmas shopping/date
6. Are you wearing socks right now? yes, hubby's ;-P
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Yes and 2 that are not
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? see above RE: the mall
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? no, last movie was Saturday after T-giving
10. What was the last thing you had to drink? apple juice from a juice box
11. What are you wearing right now? shoes, socks, jeans, and a very old, paint splattered TVCC T-shirt, and headphones
12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? carwash or kids
13. Last food you ate? tuna fish sandwich and a lemon square
14. Where were you last week this time? same bat time, same bat station
15. Have you purchased any clothing items in the last week? yes, uniform stuff for Banana
16. When is the last time you flossed? i'm not sure i ever have
17. What is the last TV program you watched? first 2/3rds of Private Practice, first 10 minutes of Survivor, and last 3 minutes of Grey's Anatomy. need to finish all 3
18. What is your favorite animal? Koalas
19. What sign are you? Cancer
20. What is your favorite dream vacation? NYC for now
21. Last person's home you were in? I think it was probably VDWs.
22. Worst injury you ever had? Broken nose
23. Do you miss anyone right now? My siblings/parents
24. Last play you saw? Christmas Carol - last night and again tomorrow night :-D "Haley" and "Caroler/Want" ROCK!!!
25. What is you secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? i clean something
26. What are your plans for this evening? Work, sleep, see #17
27. Next trip you are going to take? NYC in February
28. Ever go to camp? Girls camp 2 or 3 times (when I couldn't get out of it)
29. Were you an honor roll student? Don't remember. Actually not sure we even had a "honor roll" my grades were decent.
30. What do you want to know about the future? way too much for my own good
31. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? No
32. Are you due sometime soon for a doctors visit? Not really. Sam's only 6 months so I think I'm good for at least another 8 months.
33. Where is your mother? Home, hanging with my brother, I'm guessin'
34. Do you have a tan? not even in the summer
35. What are you listening to right now? late night talk show - the one where the guy has the funny accent - I *should* be listening to the voices in my head
36. Do you collect anything? i don't like collecting or collection; however, i do have a porcelain doll collection
37. Who is the biggest liar you know? ME.
38. Last time you got stopped by cop or pulled over? about 2-3 weeks ago - stinking light out on DPY's car, no ticket
39. What is the weird exotic food that you like? calamari
41. Last time you took a shower? this afternoon
42. Sesame Street Character you most identify with? Ernie. No specific reason.
44. What is your heritage? i should know this - it's something scandinavian
45. Are you rich? In LOVE lolololololollllllll.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Instead, I jacked it from Madhousewife. And she called it a meme. Snazzy, eh?
On a separate sheet of paper, write out your full name. Then, extract all the vowels and write them in order here to get your aloha name.
A Ee Ou (wow, I am very lacking in vowels)
How old are you?
In fifteen words or fewer, describe yourself as a child.
Smarty-pants. Bossy. Stubborn. Brilliant. Oblivious.
In fifteen words or fewer, describe yourself today.
Bossy. Stubborn. Tired. Brilliant ;-).
What did you eat for breakfast?
Faux Honey-nut Cheerios.
What kind of clothing (or lack thereof) do you sleep in?
Think back: in reverse order, what color have you worn for the past five days, including today?
Green, burgundy, tan?, red, absolutely no clue. going with the dominant shirt color only, in case you were wondering.
If the Talent Fairy flew into the room, what skill or talent would you request from her?
Favorite flavor of milkshake?
Favorite kind of pie?
Pumpkin followed very closely by Banana Cream (no nuts).
Favorite kind of donut?
It's a tie between old-fashioned glazed cake doughnuts and maple bars and bavarian cream filled.
I don't drink cocktails. But if I did, it would be something girly like a mudslide or an amaretto sour. If I did, which I don't. Even when I want to.
What is your favorite TV show?
Finish this sentence: All I want for Christmas is ___________.
What I'm getting :-). Yes, I know what I'm getting and how much it was and where it is now and where it was purchased.
Look out the nearest window. What do you see?
What's the last thing you purchased?
Ice cream cones x 4.
What would you rather be doing right now?
What is the last non-communication (email, blog) website you visited?
Does Facebook count? If not, I say the website for NSMC.