Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Something I didn't Jack from Esther

Instead, I jacked it from Madhousewife. And she called it a meme. Snazzy, eh?

On a separate sheet of paper, write out your full name. Then, extract all the vowels and write them in order here to get your aloha name.

A Ee Ou (wow, I am very lacking in vowels)

How old are you?

32

In fifteen words or fewer, describe yourself as a child.

Smarty-pants. Bossy. Stubborn. Brilliant. Oblivious.

In fifteen words or fewer, describe yourself today.

Bossy. Stubborn. Tired. Brilliant ;-).

What did you eat for breakfast?

Faux Honey-nut Cheerios.

What kind of clothing (or lack thereof) do you sleep in?

Underwear.

Think back: in reverse order, what color have you worn for the past five days, including today?

Green, burgundy, tan?, red, absolutely no clue. going with the dominant shirt color only, in case you were wondering.

If the Talent Fairy flew into the room, what skill or talent would you request from her?

Photographic memory.

Favorite flavor of milkshake?

Chocolate.

Favorite kind of pie?

Pumpkin followed very closely by Banana Cream (no nuts).

Favorite kind of donut?

It's a tie between old-fashioned glazed cake doughnuts and maple bars and bavarian cream filled.

Favorite cocktail?

I don't drink cocktails. But if I did, it would be something girly like a mudslide or an amaretto sour. If I did, which I don't. Even when I want to.

What is your favorite TV show?

Gray's Anatomy

Finish this sentence: All I want for Christmas is ___________.

What I'm getting :-). Yes, I know what I'm getting and how much it was and where it is now and where it was purchased.

Look out the nearest window. What do you see?

Dark.

What's the last thing you purchased?

Ice cream cones x 4.

What would you rather be doing right now?

Sleeping.

What is the last non-communication (email, blog) website you visited?

Does Facebook count? If not, I say the website for NSMC.

No comments: