Thursday, November 29, 2007

Swiped from Esther (of course):
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Sit them out. Usually on the couch.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Mostly white on the house, but colored on the windows. I think white on the tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope.
5. When do you put up your decorations? I like to do it the day after Thanksgiving – but it’s still not done yet this year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Pumpkin pie lol.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: matching hair dryers. Or the year we were in a car accident on Christmas day – I was 9 or so and I don’t remember the accident, but I did get a Cabbage Patch doll from the hospital.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, pajamas.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? No particular style, pretty much every ornament is special to us though – I guess it’s like a memory tree.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it.
12. Can you ice skate? Sure, I can skate in circles.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I guess probably matching hair dryers for me and my 2 sisters. It’s not a particularly special gift, but it is SO MY DAD that it always makes me smile.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family and friends
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Fudge.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Driving around looking at lights. Last year we took the kids to a light park and that was SO AWESOME because of their reaction to it.
17. What tops your tree? David. In about 2nd or 3rd grade, he made an angel with his school picture and that is what tops our tree. We stole it from his mom.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving to the kids, receiving from the hubby (though I already know what I’m getting from him this year.)
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Chestnuts Roasting
20. Candy Canes? Yes, Hershey’s usually.
21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? It can be. I had to remind Emily today about the real reason. Then I had her watch a cartoon we have and she decided that was cooler than Santa. She said the baby Jesus was even cuter than Sam :-O

No comments: