Monday, November 26, 2007

Who eats more? That's a toss-up.
Who said "I love you" first? Hmmm, I think he did.
Who weighs more? He does.
Who sings better? Him times infinity.
Who’s older? Me
Who’s smarter? Books, me - common sense, him
Whose temper is worse? probably mine
Who does the laundry? hahahahahahahaha.
Who does the dishes? see above.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, though that is a switch that happened just in the last few months - before that it was always him.
Who plays golf better? We both suck.
Who’s better with the computer? Him. Except google, etc./research. Then it's all me baby.
Who pays the bills? Him
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, unless we are grilling.
Who drives when you are together? Usually him, unless I'm already driving when he gets in or he's tired
Who pays when you go out to dinner? He does most of the time. He also usually orders for me (you know, tells them what I want, not picks what I want).
Who is the most stubborn? Me.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? neither of us.
Whose parents do you see more? His
Who named your pet? We don't have one - the last one was named by Haley
Who kissed who first? We kissed each other first.
Who asked who out? He asked me.
Who’s more sensitive? Him.
Who’s taller? Him.
Who has more friends? Him. He knows EVERYONE.
Who has more siblings? Me.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? We share them. It's cozy, but it works :-).

No comments: