Sunday, January 18, 2009

Problem solved.

Forget image of Movie Edward and Movie Bella. Picture Patrick Dempsey as Edward and me as Bella.

Patrick Dempsey as a vampire? Hello!!
Like I said, problem solved.

ETA: What I meant to say was picture SE as Edward and me as Bella. That is totally what I meant to say.


ETA again: Someone took it as his personal quest to convince me that PD was not THE choice and so here is his nomination. I have to say that I agree that he probably is a much better pick for the actual story, but a) it's too late, I already finished the book; and b) it only works for me if I go back to casting Alexis Bledel as Bella (yeah, sure, she's probably a better choice too). Anyway, SE's pick:


(Matt Dallas, aka Kyle XY)


2 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

Ow-ow! Is there a doctor in the house?! 'Cause I think I almost fainted just now. Ay Carumba!

stewbert said...

things you shouldn't eat??? hahahahaha