Friday, October 26, 2007

Survey in which I pretend to be Girlier than I really Am

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Sometimes.
2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
Please say we're talking about Halloween.
3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Faint.
4. Group dates or single dates?
Mostly single dates.
5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
yes!
6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
Eh, they're okay.
7. Is your hair up or down today?
Down, I can't find my scrunchie - actually, I'm pretty sure it's upstairs on my bed, but as you can plainly see, I'm working right now and can't go upstairs to get it.
8. Do you straighten your hair?
It straightens itself, every day.
9. Favorite mascara?
Mary Kay
10. Do you get your nails done?
Only twice ever - once fake and once just mani.
11. Small or large purses?
Prefer small, but carry large.
12. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Phone, keys, wallet, diapers, pullups, MP3 player, book.
13. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans.
14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
Not lately.
15. Do you text message a lot?
nope
16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
Um, write a nasty letter to the surgeon?
17. What’s your favorite color?
Purple
18. Heels or flats?
I like heels (pumps), but wear flats for safety in child carrying. I'll go back to heels when Sam is older - for dressy occasions - not with my jeans ;-).
19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Somewhere in Time was the first movie that ever made me cry. I was 12 and at a Beehive slumber party.
20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
The real question is when will I ever leave the house with make-up on again?
21. Walmart or Target?
Always prefer Target, but Wal-Mart is in town.
22. Do you wear collared shirts?
Not lately, I have a bunch, but they are too small lately.
23. Do you like preppy boys?
I HEART preppy boys.
24. Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
I don't use it, unless Carmex counts.
25. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Ew.
26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
6 days out of 7, about 10 minutes.
27. Do you like to wear band-aids?
Yes.
28. Do you like skater boys?
No, never have.
29. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Yes
30. Gold or silver?
Gold, I'm allergic to silver (though wouldn't wear it anyway)
31. Do you like to receive flowers?
YES
32. Do you like surfer boys?
No
33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
In pajamas ;-)
34. Do you like to wear dresses?
Yes.
35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
2
36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
3 of them
37. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
No. I'm a height snob and I'm only 5'3", so that would be a REALLY short guy.
38. Do you like to hold hands?
Yes
39. What is the youngest you would date?
31
40. What is the oldest you would date?
31, until December, then 32
41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
BUTT, clothes, hair, eyes, smile - superficial, but if I'm looking, it's just for sport anyway lol.
42. Is it hott when guys sweat?
it depends on what he's been doing. -- Amen, sistah -- ditto.
43. What is the best feature in a guy?
Patience
44. Do you like making eye contact?
Usually.
46. Would you kill for chocolate?
Nope.
47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Probably.
48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
too many variables, please elaborate.
49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
Nope, I can watch it online.
50. Do you yell a lot?
Too much - house too big doesn't help.
51. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
Yes.
52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
No.
53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
I don't really like poetry, even if I don't have to write it.
54. What makeup could you not live w/ out?
Does moisturizer count?
55. Do you fall in love easily?
No.
56. Do you have cramps?
Not for a long time.
57. Do you think you have the bestest friends ever?
No.
Just kidding.

No comments: