Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Since nobody wants to hear about my itchy boobs either, I will steal from Esther again. It is apparently the in thing to do :-)

Eight Lasts
1. Last Cigarette?
There's never been a first.

2. Last Beverage?
Sprite Zero

3. Last phone call?
David on his way home.

4. Last text message?
Can't remember, probably Melanie on New Year's or some other holiday

5. Last CD played?
The Frog Prince - horribly written musical that the musical theatre camp is doing - don't worry, David is fixing the music

6. Last BUBBLE bath?
At least 12 years ago. I know it's been longer than that, but not a lot longer, and that's as far back as I can remember.

7. Last time you cried?
Some time during PMS week (about a week ago).

8. Last meal?
A little shells and cheese, a little chicken, and 2 Valentine's cookies.

SEVEN Have You’s:
1. have you ever dated someone twice?
Assuming you mean dated someone, broken up, and gotten back together: Yes, more than once. In fact, I've been engaged to someone, broken up, dated again, broken up, been engaged again, and then broken up. NOT my husband. Though we did technically break up and then started phone dating over a year later and got engaged.

3. Have you ever kissed someone & regretted it?
No, not just a kiss. I HAVE regretted someone kissing me. I was a member of the VL (virgin lips club), as was my "boyfriend" (we were 15, so not "dating" IYKWIM), but he was showing off for a friend and so instead of dipping me and doing a stage kiss like he usually did, he really kissed me and I had to be a member of the VLRV (virgin lips repented version) club instead. I was ticked.

4. Have you ever fallen in love?
Gosh, I hope so.

5. Have you ever lost someone?
Joshua is a runner (though I've never LOST him, just chased him) Haley did hide in the clothes racks at Walmart for long enough without answering that I had that panicky "she's lost" feeling.

6. Have you ever slept until 2pm?
Yes, we had the flu really badly one year and slept constantly for about 3 days straight.

7. Have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
Nope.

SIX things you did in the past three days:
1. Celebrated Love Day
2. Celebrated Valentine's week
3. Bought new shoes
4. Returned the new shoes and bought 2 other pairs of new shoes (BOGOHO sale started today!!)
5. TONS of laundry
6. Bought 3 new cloth diapers


FIVE people you can tell pretty much anything to
David, Jen, Amy, Jenifer, Julie

THREE favorite colors
Purple, lavendar, and pink

Now how did Four get AFTER three??

FOUR things you want to do before you die
1. Finish a degree
2. Visit Washington DC again (with the family this time)
3. Skydive
4. Have a family reunion

This month have you
Laughed until you cried? I don't think so, not this month yet.
Went behind your parents back? um... No.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT:
1. Your last kiss? yeah, just a goodnight kiss - and HE has a headache lol.
2. Gay Marriage? I don't like to infringe on others' free agency to choose how to live their life, but don't think I can go as far as supporting legal rights for gay marriage. I haven't really given it that much thought.
3. Lowering the drinking age? Like it stops anyone who really wants to?
4. Straight, Gay, or Bi? straight.
5. Who are the best huggers that you know? David, all 5 little monkeys
6. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope.
7. Is there something you want to tell someone? Not really.
8. What brand of shirt are you wearing? Hanes - it's a NY Knicks shirt
9. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? Hubby. I have previously kissed one other person on my top friends list, but would not do so again lololol.
10. What is your current annoyance? Work.
11. How many kids do you want to have? 5
12. Do you want to change your name? No.
13. Last time you saw your father? the day after Sam was blessed (or maybe it was a couple of days after?)
14. What did you do for your last birthday? Went to dinner, shopped for a new suit for David to wear at his concert, and saw Transformers (I think)
15. What time did you wake up today? Too friggin' early.
16. What were you doing at midnight last night? Working.
17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do? Go to New York!!
18. What is your favorite thing in your room? My new comforter. Sorry babe, it's snugglier than you are sometimes and it doesn't snore.
20. Where is your best friend right now? Sleeping.

Hahahahaha, I just tried to "jump" back through my post to find blanks that I needed to fill in before I sent it using Cntrl-Shift-J. It opened my favorite feeds tab. Guess I should be working, eh?

No comments: