1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line four, and write what it says.
Play the recording for the class. Have them focus
(Teacher's Edition - The Music Collection - elementary music curriculum)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Nothing. I can ALMOST touch the door to the family room.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Kim Possible, currently watching.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
almost 6 pm (it's 5:36)
5. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Kim Possible, Sam-Sam breathing/snoring, various kid noises.
6. When did you last step outside?
About 2 hours ago.
7. What were you doing?
Coming back from picking up the monkeys from school/visiting David at work.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. Did you dream last night?
I think so, more crazy dreams.
10. When did you last laugh?
While we were visiting David at the theatre. Josh and Emily were playing catch with the new Spidey doll and Emmy accidentally chucked it in the trash.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Umberto Boccioni print, original Dana Lynch painting, Disney Princess clock (no one admits to knowing how it got there), caricature of David from Six Flags.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Yep. I'm not going to tell you what though. Nyah.
13. What do you think of this Meme?
14. What is the last film you saw?
I saw part of Jamie Kennedy's new movie last night but didn't finish it. Can't remember the last one I finished. Transformers?
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Pay off debt, pay off lots o' peoples' mortgages, update cars, etc., buy the big van with the DVD player for traveling and probably also an RV, get this house ready to sell and buy a new one in town with a nice yard (but not more than an acre), oh and FINALLY GO TO NYC so that David will stop taunting me and build a theatre for David :-). Oh and invest like crazy so that I can keep spending bwahahaha. And QUIT MY JOB.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know?
My throat hurts. That's something lame, but it's bugging me so it's all I could think of. Also related, I had strep 7 times one winter in junior high.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
Sweets would have the same calories as vegetables. I like veggies, but who wants to live without sweets?
18. Comment to President Bush.
19. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe, but only if I was a multi-millionaire so that I could still visit family fairly often. And I don't want to live somewhere that requires a second language.
20. What do you want to say to God when you get to heaven?
Not sure, but I sure hope he really does have a sense of humor.